Product Focus: Three Way Valves - Repeatable Shutoff for Intense Situations
The ValvTechnologies three-way valve is designed for multi-port isolation and diverter service applications. Multi-port Isolation is often required to solve particular piping issues when two separate valves are not desirable, or will not fit in the available space. They are also useful when complete shut-off of the inlet stream is not allowed for process safety reasons, such as safety relief valve isolation.
Three-way valves are specifically designed for applications where multi-port valves are required in high-pressure and high-temperature applications. These systems may also contain solids or other system contaminants. ValvTechnologies is unique in our ability to manufacture valves for these demanding conditions.
What industries can use the three way valve?
What makes this valve unique?
Upstream oil & gas
Refining & chemical processing
- Available configurations for the three-way valve include the “T” pattern and “L” 90°, with flanged, hub and butt-weld end connection options.
- Temperature-resistant up to 1400°F (760°C)
- Materials of construction based on customer requirement (Carbon Steel, 316SS, 304SS, 321SS, 347SS, Inconel 800H, etc.)
- Customizable based on customer requirements
- Low operating torque and very high flow rate (Cv)
With two or three outlets, the multi-port ball valve can be engineered to meet customers unique needs
- ValvTechnologies’ seat design ensures safe and reliable operation while diverting flow
- Metal seats standard for high temperature, severe service applications
- NPS port sizes 1½ to 30” depending on class requirements
- Engineered to specific requirements
- Match your entire range with ASME/ANSI Class 150 - 4500
- Reliability cycle after cycle with HVOF RiTech® carbide coating technology to resist wear and galling
- Low cost-of-ownership
- Reduced maintenance
- Increased safety
- Improved reliability
- Simplify process flow solutions
- Maximized service life through exceptional abrasive and corrosive wear resistance
Click here to download a PDF of this product focus.